Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook

From: Daniel Clemens <daniel.clemens () packetninjas net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:51:32 -0500

Facebook in particular is the most appalling spying machine that has ever
been invented. Here we have the world’s most comprehensive database about
people, their relationships, their names, their addresses, their locations
and the communications with each other, their relatives, all sitting
within the United States, all accessible to US intelligence. Facebook,
Google, Yahoo – all these major US organizations have built-in interfaces
for US intelligence. It’s not a matter of serving a subpoena. They have an
interface that they have developed for US intelligence to use.

Prove it!
You clearly know nothing about our legal system.

| Daniel Uriah Clemens
| Packetninjas L.L.C | | http://www.packetninjas.net
| c. 205.567.6850      | | o. 866.267.8851
"Moments of sorrow are moments of sobriety"