Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Musn'tlive

From: Nicolai () nxtgn org
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 21:48:07 +0200

I think his busy writing advisories about "dangerous" XXS and Full path disclosures in crappy-(unused)-themes for
WordPress. That seems to be his point of interest, but at least he doesn't spam my inbox with "Insect Pro"-spam.

Also: translated edition only for you Григорий Братислава:
Is think is busy writing advisories is "dangerous" XXS and Full path   disclosures is crappy-unused-themes for
WordPress. Is seems to is be is   point is interest, but is least he is doesn't spam is my inbox is "Insect is
Pro"-spam.

  _____