Full Disclosure mailing list archives

My comments on comodobr.com

From: Hgkdfhklj Jdhglkjfdhg <gimmemyfiles () ymail com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

    I have to agree with Comodo president and CEO, Melih Abdulhayoglu.

    In fact, anyone that can use sqlmap or pangolin and knows how to google for "filetype:php inurl:prod" could have
found that sqli.
    However the same way the security perimeter of the mainframe _should_ be extended to the desktops connected to it,
it might be a good idea for resellers and partners to tighten own their own security. further compromise of
comodobr.com systems (_if_possible_) could have been a foothold into Comodo's systems.

    Just my 50 cents

    [Edit]
    The db dump was partial because the only thing omitted from the db dump was request logs. Either way, CSR's and
client info shouldn't be "readily available" as this.
    No beef with comodobr.com or Comodo, just with companies in the security business that don't take care of their own.
    That's one of the reasons we have been trying to make the internet secure for so long. Some people just don't help.

http://pastebin.com/MFSUdCnk