Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Linux kernel 2011 local root does it exist

From: John Jacobs <flamdugen () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:36:27 -0500

Apologies in advance for thread-jacking but does someone happen to have a spare GNU/Linux CD-Key for sale?  I'm having
some issues with Linux Genuine Advantage for Linux Kernel 2011 Home Edition.  I did recently change my motherboard and
evidently it was an OEM license and LGA went crazy.

Please do not recommend a Linux key-gen, I do not pirate GNU/Linux!  I've seen many of these Linux torrents floating
around and the last thing I want is to be sued over downloading Linux!  Amazingly many of them are right out there in
the open too!

Kind Regards,
John Jacobs