Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: This Afternoons Emails

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:01:02 +0100

i lol'd.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Michael Simpson
<mikie.simpson () gmail com>wrote:

On 8 May 2011 20:44, phocean <0x90 () phocean net> wrote:
Now that N3td3v is back, the All-stars of FD are gathered one more time
for a brain sucking discussion.
Wait, I go take some pop-corn before what's coming next.
Thanks for the entertainment, it is better than any comedy.

Maybe it would be best if people didn't cc the list when replying to
Andrew Wallace kinda like nanog does with their pet
troll-that-took-it-too-far.
I don't think that the individual who was banned from FD for being the
biggest idiot ever seen in a security ml should be allowed to
circumvent that through others replying to his paranoid nonsense.

On a side note, as you are obviously reading this netters, i too am in
glasgow so why don't we meet up. I could even arrange to get your meds
re-prescribed or organise some acu-detox for your cocaine problem

best wishes
mike

Andrew Wallace suffers from narcissistic personality disorder with
side order of drug addiction.