Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: psnhack - playstation network hack

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:17:54 +0100

Benji, I think your usual piss taking isn't really appropriate on this
occasion. The OP has posted links that (for the majority) aren't readily
available without knowing what/where to look for (for example, those
specific irc chat logs), and was simply trying to share information that
others may not yet know.