Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] Win Your Copy of “BackTrack 4: Assuring Security by Penetration Testing” Book

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:47:13 +0100

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17)

says it all I guess.. :S