Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: INSECT Pro 2.5 Release - Web scanner tool

From: root <root_ () fibertel com ar>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:56:12 -0300

On 03/29/2011 10:12 PM, runlvl wrote:
Insecurity Research is happy to announce the release of version 2.5,
get it now while is still hot !

Insect Pro 2.5 is a penetration security auditing and testing software
solution designed to allow organizations of all sizes mitigate,
monitor and manage the latest security threats vulnerabilities.

We’re always working to improve Insect Pro and now the users obtain
a new feature: A fully automated active web application security
reconnaissance tool.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiyHem7fMA

We invite you to take a visual tour where you can find screenshots and
videos, visit us now at http://www.insecurityresearch.com

There is no fixed price to get a copy, you can obtain the full version
by making a minimum donation to keep us coding.

We are really thankful with the community!

Get it now from: http://www.insecurityresearch.com

Juan Sacco

Hi Juan.

Cool soft. I love how it makes good use of BSD software and put a nice
interface around it so people can use without having to face a horrible
black console.

Last week, I was trying to write an exploit, you know, it's so hard. And
I was thinking on how INSECT PRO can help me do it. Sadly it can't right
now, but if it only came with a binary differ, then it would be so much
easier! then, it came to me: there is a differ with BSD license and
would be great to include in INSECT! the differ is called "TurboDiff",
you can download it from here:
http://corelabs.coresecurity.com/index.php?module=Wiki&action=attachment&type=tool&page=turbodiff&file=turbodiff_v1.0.1b2.zip

I tried to use without INSECT with it's somewhat difficult.
I hope to see Turbodiff in future versions of INSECT. In fact maybe you
can change the name to TURBOINSECT or maybe TURBOINSECTPLOIT. That would
be so awesome.