Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SSL Capable NetCat and more

From: "-= Glowing Doom =-" <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:00:01 +1100

err typo on the first line 'cryptcat' is tool i mean... an offcut of
netcat...yes,it supports encrypted /invisible connections... or so i
believe....

On 31 March 2011 14:53, -= Glowing Doom =- <secn3t () gmail com> wrote:

duhhh ever heard of a tool called 'sryptcat ala cc'... god what a joke of a
post.,...
find your tools, dont remake the wheel, and usually, that gets remade
badkly! use cryptcat if you are going to be whacking... bloody hell!
grow some brain and stop propping a shitty app wich has been DONE!

XD / HaqNET !