Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: INSECT Pro 2.5 Release - Web scanner tool

From: Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:29:11 -0300

[image: hot-fuzz-shit-got-real.jpg]

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Randal T. Rioux <randy () procyonlabs com>wrote:

On 3/29/2011 9:13 PM, runlvl wrote:
Insecurity Research is happy to announce the release of version 2.5,
get it now while is still hot !
<snip>

Oh! And you list the Dept. of Energy as a customer. I used to work
there, and still talk to a lot of the security offices for various
locations. They've never heard of it.

Also, did you get clearance from the DoE's Office of Public Affairs to
list them as a customer? They get touchy about that sort of stuff.

Randy

--
“My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel restaurant
what her daddy did - she answered, ‘He’s a pirate.’ I was very proud of that