Full Disclosure mailing list archives

TROOPERS Agenda finalized

From: Florian Horsch <fhorsch () ernw de>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:06:51 +0100

If you happen to live/work in Europe you shouldn't miss TROOPERS11. We
just finalized the agenda and it goes like this:

- Your crown jewels online – Attacks to SAP Web Applications by Mariano
Nuñez Di Croce
- "Attacking Oracle Web Applications with Metasploit" by Chris Gates
- "Ongoing Identity Weaknesses" by Steve Dispensa & Marsh Ray
- "Femtocell: Femtostep to the Holy Grail" by Ravishankar Borgaonkar &
Kevin Redon
- "Tales from the Crypt0" by Graeme Neilson
- "Do you know what’s happening in your PDF reader? – looking behind the
curtain" by Felix Leder
- "I FOCA a .mil domain" by Chema Alonso
- "Dynamic Program Analysis and Software Exploitation: From the crash to
the exploit code" by Rodrigo Branco

- Many more --> See full agenda here: www.troopers.de/agenda/

We're looking forward to an superb event. Everything is prepared to make
your visit to Heidelberg, Germany unforgettable:

x Venue: We make the stunning Print Media Academy to our base for the week.
x Food: All inclusive + big shared dinner with integrated PacketWars
contest.
x Sport: TROOPERS 10k run (also see: hackerrun.com)
x Gadgets: Coolest badges on the planet combined with a conference
competition.
x Student rates available!

Thanks & see you end of March @TROOPERS11,
Florian

--
Florian Horsch

ERNW GmbH - Breslauer Str. 28 - 69124 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 151 16227555

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey

** International IT Security Conference & Workshops **
*** 28 March - 1 April 2011 - Heidelberg, Germany  ***