Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [New Security Tool] INSECT Pro 2.6.1 release

From: Sergio 'shadown' Alvarez <shadown () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:51:25 +0200

Juan,

I've seen you are using Michal Zalewski's skipfish as engine, isn't it a license violation?

Cheers,
  Sergio

On Jun 23, 2011, at 3:16 AM, Juan Sacco wrote:

Test your network security and audit your website using the same tools
as hackers.
INSECT Pro 2.6.1 is available for purchase right now worldwide through
PayPal!

* Run Faster: You not only want to make great security testing, you
want a nice performance
* Load Better: Major graphical interface and optimizations features
* Module Search: Ever wondered where that module? We have a built-in
search feature for you
* Improvements, and Changes As always, we've added a lot of other
features and optimizations
* The latest exploits found in the wild

We are always trying to be one step ahead of the competition, take a
visual tour of some of INSECT Pro most popular features and discover
INSECT Pro today!

Start here: http://www.insecurityresearch.com

Regards
Juan Sacco