Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DoS, CSRF and XSS vulnerabilities in ADSL modem Callisto 821+

From: p8x <l () p8x net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 00:45:50 +0800

On 18/06/2011 12:17 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:06:52 +0300, MustLive said:
Hello list!

I want to warn you about new security vulnerabilities in ADSL modem Callisto
821+ (SI2000 Callisto821+ Router).
Dear MustLive:

Please check the configuration of your MUA - your copy of Outlook Express
appears to have posted this same e-mail 11 times so far this month.  Looks
suspiciously like the problem described in RFC1047.  It's also duplicated your
posting regarding WordPress at least 3 times.

Those emails did get a bit tiring to sort and delete until I added a
filter to trash them. A quick look shows that the emails have slightly
different content and he is just spamming the list.