Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: "Zach C." <fxchip () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:42:42 -0700

To borrow a mechanism from 'chan' boards...

not telling how everything works
expecting me to trust it blindly
false positives extremely possible
arrogant affirmation of probably inflated success rate and development
periods
anonymity-hostile

Lol wat
On Jun 9, 2011 6:21 PM, <nix () myproxylists com> wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 02:40:16 +0300, nix () myproxylists com said:

Im happy to hear it works out to you. A few days ago, i received an
email
from https://www.proxpn.com/ admin that he suspended fraudulent user VPN
account due to the abuse. A fraudster used a stolen credit card using
their VPN to purchase a service from us. Needless to say, their CIDR's
has
been also added to this list.

You're incredibly lucky it was proxpn.com and not comcast.com. ;)

I sense sarcasm. Im exacly aware of comcast and almost all other U.S cable
providers residental address ranges. Did you happend to know that comcast
do also provide static IP's for companies, dedicated hosting.

Im also fully aware of botnet proxies that are spreaded wide to comcast
ranges, not only to comcast, to a majority of U.S cable providers. We have
a method to detect some of those botnet proxies but I wont go in to
details for obvious reasons.

Once again, almost none of you did not bothered to read features. You have
the option to CHOOSE will you block hosting providers or not. It does not
block anything by default.

This is my last reply to this topic.

Simply, it does provide protection to those who wants it and everyone can
configure their API in the way they want. None is not enforced to block
anything. Period.

Atleast I managed to open discussion. Something else than daily boring
XSS/CRLF bugs.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and interests, whether it was positive
or negative.