Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] http://security.goatse.fr/gaping-hole-exposed (is a troll)

From: Leon Kaiser <literalka () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:40:41 -0500

The person who did it was not a member of Goatse Security. It was a
moron who thought that this would be funny. (The person in question is
the guy who actually posted it on Full-Disclosure in the first place,
Andrew Kirch)

Leon
Leon Kaiser      - Head of GNAA Public Relations -
        literalka () gnaa eu || literalka () goatse fr
       http://gnaa.eu || http://security.goatse.fr
      7BEECD8D FCBED526 F7960173 459111CE F01F9923
"The mask of anonymity is not intensely constructive."
       -- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer