Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: www.google.com xss vulnerability Using mhtml

From: Yigit Turgut <y.turgut () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:17:32 +0200

I woudn't like to discourage ppl submitting vulns to vendors but this is the
response you'll most likely to get from those kind of vendors no matter what
you found in their system. I had more than a dozen similar experience like
yours. Now it's public + fixed and you gotta get nothing beside these
replies (:

Message: 10