Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Agnitio Security Code Review Tool v1.1 released

From: Shyaam <shyaam () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:23:30 -0500

Good stuff David.

Shyaam

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 9:47 AM, David Rook <david.a.rook () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I've released an update to Agnitio which I hope will help people
carryout security focused code reviews and find vulnerabilities in the
source code they are reviewing.

The major changes in v1.1 are listed below:

1) The first version of the principles of secure development and
checklist questions knowledge base.

2) Pass or fail option for reports.

3) Include your own logo in the reports.

4) Highlight unanswered checklist questions.

For more information on the changes in this release please visit this page:

http://www.securityninja.co.uk/agnitio-v1-1-released-today

You can download Agnitio v1.1 here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/agnitiotool/files/v1.1/

Let me know what you think of it!

Dave

--
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Kind Regards,