Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Andrew Auernheimer aka weev accused of peddling kiddie porn, sexual blackmail against woman

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:29:27 +0000

*shrugs* what am I, a psychologist? lol

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>wrote:

And how exactly is that supposed to be a deterrent to Mr Weev...?(!)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk> wrote:

Lol ;p

To be honest, there is clearly only one solution here.

Anyone who posts irrelevant bullshit like this must gargle my balls.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Jubei Trippataka <