Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[VIDEO] Insecurity Keylogger released!

From: runlvl <runlvl () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 03:44:56 -0300

We are happy to announce our last creation! The ultimate Key logger :-)

Insecurity Keylogger Pro is simple and easy to use for even the most
novice computer users!

It has a friendly user GUI and runs in the background, and is
completely invisible to other users.

All the information is captured and stored in an encrypted log file
that only you know where and how to read it.
Access protected with personal credentials.

Insecurity Keylogger allows you to see the EXACT sequence of
EVERYTHING your family members, boyfriends, girlfriends, buddies, or
employees are doing on the pc!

VIDEO - How to use it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880L1a84MjY

Hope you enjoy it!

Juan Sacco