Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] (a present for andrew wallace, with love from cal)‏

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 15:28:36 +0000

http://bit.ly/gOq1x2

More porn from Andrew :)

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 3:22 PM, andrew.wallace <
andrew.wallace () rocketmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk> wrote:
I should remove the company name from my emails

You breaking the law by threatening violence is nothing to do with your
"company", nor is discrimination.

It's you on a personal level in that, your comments have been forwarded to
law enforcement folks.

Also, note that some of my members are SIA approved in self-defence and
restraining techniques.

If you were to approach me at a public event, you would be restrained and
put into a citizens arrest situation and the police called.

I assure you your comments towards me have been noted and measures taken to
make sure you cannot carry out your threat, or get away with your
discriminatory behaviour.

Your comments are also forwarded to BBC producers to up date them on what
you've been saying on this mailing list.

Any potential employers in the IT Security industry you may have had, are
already aware of you as they've been reading your emails and are unlikey to
offer you a position.

I know I have already forwarded your comments to my mailing list, to make
sure everyone in my consortium is aware of what you've been saying to me.

I'm already in contact with folks I know from the industry in Coventry to
make sure you have a hard time getting hired in the future in your local
area.

Andrew