Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] from hbgary: stuxnet, WL attack, Psyop and Anonymous trackdown‏

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:56:22 +0000

Andrew, have you even looked at my linkedin profile?

I designed and implemented an embedded router (from scratch) directly for a
local authority in the UK for UTMS (Urban Traffic Management System). I also
gave a private conference (where I was the *only* speaker) of which there
were 40 attendees from large financial institutions, NCS (National Crime
Squad, now known as SOCA) and APACS.

For example, I doubt you have even heard of QnetiQ, let alone had any
involvement with them :S

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM, andrew.wallace <