Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in SimpGB

From: "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity com ua>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 23:35:35 +0200

Hello antisnatchor!

No, I've not :-).

When some mothefucker hacked ANOTHER site (to which I had no relations) on
the same server, rooted the server of my hoster and put lame and lying
message to my web site and also to the mailing list - I not considering it
as a deface ;-). It's only lame lying bullshit.

And when Laurent is believing in such bullshit and trying to use it as an
argument, then it just shows his level of "intelligent". About which I've
told already. So, antisnatchor, don't believe in bullshits and nonsense.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua