Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: silly PoCs continue: X-Frame-Options give you less than expected

From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () coredump cx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:35:57 -0800

Sure thing. Complaining about patches that don't do anything is
a plus to your reputation, I guess, right? Finding tangible solutions
to your problems means that eventually you'll loose the job.

Cool story, bro.

Why?
It's harder to predict how much it would take for a page to load,
as well as your caching concept will fail when the target in question
can only be invoked by the user. Also, there's the situation where
a simple click won't get you anywhere, for instance, in cases where
a user has to enter his credentials as well as to confirm the action.

You seem to be serious in this part of your mail, but I still don't follow.

/mz