Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser Photoshops - 0x07

From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:43:14 +0000

wow you are OBVIOUS complete noob. Everyone know month have days. So must
have one per day - that's why it's Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser
Photoshops.

I send email for people to know when the photoshops are ready. I don't want
hungry Esser fans hurting fingers / breaking keyboards by hitting F5 over
and over and over.