Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Tor2web 2.0 is live! - NiX is doing copyright infrigment

From: Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:53:47 +0200

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM,  <nix () myproxylists com> wrote:
On 8/23/11 6:20 PM, nix () myproxylists com wrote:
This is what you jealous people want to say.

I don't care, i don't have any business with glype.com nor with you .

Well then I wonder why you made this accusation to public. What comes to
proxifying, there are always some similarities.

Im little bit upset because you made this false accusation. Anyways,
browse this site with the glype proxy: http://midco.net/

it was pretty convincing.

You will see it will fail. Try it with my proxy, it opens OK. Simply, if I
really would have copied the sources, my software should have the same
bugs right?

nobody said that you simply copied it:

- stealing the glype.com php proxy source-code
- modifying it
- making your own release obfuscated with sourceguardian
- not even saying that's Glype based

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu