Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser Photoshops - 0x13 + 0x14!

From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:38:23 +0200

wow! is georgi "yet another fbsd kernel sploit" guninski! I very honour!

Personally I think month of bill gates too similar to "month of constipated
stefan esser", people gonna find it too hard to tell difference

plus also when this month done I gonna check myself into psychiatric rehab
for to get over my new addiction to 400% zoom (I currently go around look at
life thru magnific glass when not at computer) and 4loko.

But thanks for interest! Maybe I think about it for next year.

Herr E Balls