Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unbelivable, Pangolin 3.2.3 free edition released

From: Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui.caren () ntlworld com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:47:05 +0100

On 25/04/2011 16:31, Steven Pinkham wrote:
It's entirely possible that is all there is to it.
Let me be perfectly clear: For people in the real world to trust your
tool,

This stupid f-wit is now sending linkedin invites to full-disclosure
posting addresses  - following his abusive adverts for his POS wrapper.

The cluelessness astounds me - so the big question is - who is going to be the first
person to find a backdoor into any ofthe servers listed in his zipfile?

I initially thought this may be just some cheap attempt and network infiltration
by the chineese authorities but even they cannot be that clueless.
It is looking more and more like a desperate one man band touting for business.

Jacqui