Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iPhone Geolocation storage

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:03:39 -0400

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Ivan . <ivanhec () gmail com> wrote:
welcome to Ameristan I guess
United States of Corporate America....

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Zach C. <fxchip () gmail com> wrote:
That only seems to apply to Android 3.x, which is not even the most
prevalent Android version in the wild. In fact, I think it can only be found
on tablets at present, and presumably Google will release the source when
they have 3.x stuff workable in mobile phones as well.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Marcio B. Jr. <marcio.barbado () gmail com>