Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Insect Pro - Looking for partners

From: John Jacobs <flamdugen () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:34:06 -0500

Insect Pro is actively looking for partners to expand the frontiers of
Insect Pro and grow our penetration testing tool at a competitive
level worldwide.

Dear Sir, I would very much like to be a partner and I think this is an exceptional product that not only offers more
than what is already available in the open source community but it is also very well marketed.

Would you be willing to wave the initial "Donations Appreciated" hurdle to becoming a partner?  Also, some time ago I
ordered your product (I think back when it was "free" but it wasn't, or something, yawn) and I never did get a nifty
box like the one depicted in your image.

Kind Regards,
John "I see what you did there" Jacobs