Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DLL hijacking POC (failed, see for yourself)

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:08:24 +0200

Uh, what I was asking, is, with this patch in place, the issue is fixed,
forever?

Cheers,
Chris.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Darren McDonald <darren () dmcdonald net>wrote:

We're not, Microsoft have decided to make it the system administrators
problem through this registry setting. Which is fair enough IMO :)

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>