Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New tool for pentesting

From: Omar B Villa <bvomar () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:13:36 +0200

"...without specialized training in penetration testing..."

Are you sure? I wouldn't let a newby to use a pentest tool in my company!!
xDD

2010/9/17 runlvl <runlvl () gmail com>

A new product was born, similiar to Core Impact, Metasploit and Immunity
Canvas.
INSECT is affordable, easy to use and it has a friendly user
interface. It promises to be an excellent tool and it allows
organizations of all sizes to conduct comprehensive penetration
testing across their infrastructure and applications.

INSECT's interface is designed to be usable by individuals both with
and without specialized training in penetration testing and
vulnerability assessment, and includes functions for generating
reports from the gathered information.

See more at: http://www.faltaenvido.org/
Watch videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/FaltaEnvidoVideo

Regards