Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: African ISP SekuritY

From: "[lesh] Ivan Nikolic" <lesh () sysphere org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:27:43 +0200

difference between breach and hack is that you say breach when you'd like to sound cool and james-bondy.

a person that breaches has one of those tight microphone-headphone things and is handsome.
while a person that hacks just has a greasy hair.

can you please explain me the definition based difference and the normal difference between two words?

cnn for example likes to use that word in attempt to keep people away from changing the channel.

* Benji (me () b3nji com) wrote:
Isn't it still a hack depending on how the u/p were obtained?

Could someone please explain the definition based difference between a breach and a hack?