Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:51:02 +0100

This will be my first and last post on this topic (again).

I've just finished watching some videos about what wikileaks have been
doing.

It appears that they released a bunch of documents that revealed information
such as GPS co-ords + details of those who co-op'd with soldiers. He also
posted the names of these people too, and a bunch of information which
could jeopardise the protection of soldiers on the ground, from all
countries.

I can appreciate his previous efforts, but what he has done here is put many
lifes at risk, both civilians and soldiers.

So, if the US military have launched an all our war on Wikileaks, whether it
be legal or not, I can't say it would be entirely shocking.