Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: ipv6 flaw (is bullshit)

From: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:17:25 -0400

FYI---

the prosecution has refused to comply with discovery, effectively quietly
droppin the charges. I walk.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM, king of pain <n3ptun3 () london com> wrote:

Mr. Auernheimer,

..."Notions of criminal activity"[1]. Interesting. ZDNet is funded by sheep
dumb enough to swallow retweeted blogcruft on shiny magazine stock. Why
don't you represent yourself in a court if it's so libelous? And also if you
do in fact have a brand you should register a trademark or servicemark to
protect your rights.

How's that narcotics case coming along? 4 felonies was it?You claim you
hacking iPads is a free speech case and, after all your bragging of
substance abuse on the iProphet video, you suggest you may not hold
culpability for this possession of this contraband because of your "landmark
free speech case"? [2]

Enjoy Prison.

ZDNet,

  http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Mar/84

You people at zdnet are also part of the problem. You are just another hack
clogging the tubes with your spam and cruft. We don't need 50 news sources
with identical content - you just get into blackhat spamwars with
sensational article titles, topics on Google News and Magazine covers to get
people to buy. You're a dying a breed. For christ sakes, instead of being a
bunch of pretentious losers in thick rimmed glasses trying to hit on
attention whores who don't put out. What is the matter with you.

Evidence:

[1] AUERNHEIMER, ANDREW. weev loves you. 2010-10-18. URL:
http://weev.livejournal.com/. Accessed: 2010-10-18. (Archived by WebCite®at
http://www.webcitation.org/5tZu573jE)<http://www.webcitation.org/5tZu573jE>
[2] AUERNHEIMER, ANDREW. Hypocrites and pharisees. 2010-10-18. URL:
http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees. Accessed: 2010-10-18. (Archived
by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5tZuhmpYn)<http://www.webcitation.org/5tZuhmpYn>
 <http://www.webcitation.org/5tZu573jE>