Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Filezilla's silent caching of user's credentials

From: Jonathan Kamens <jik () kamens us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 01:03:31 -0400

On 10/14/2010 05:09 AM, Chris Evans wrote:
In this instance, the most productive way forward might be to submit a
patch. I'm sure the developers would be more receptive to an approach
based on "here's a nice new feature" rather than an approach based on
"pitchforks recruited from full-disclosure".
Quoting from Ryan's message that started this thread