Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NiX - Linux Brute Forcer (the beast) has been released!]

From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:23:18 +0200

Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] NiX - Linux Brute Forcer (the beast) has
been released!
From:    "Abuse 007" <abuse007 () gmail com>
Date:    Fri, November 12, 2010 3:22 am
To:      nix () myproxylists com

Why would we use this tool over say Hydra or Medusa?

I have just compiled Hydra first time (donĀ“t know about Medusa, please
link me). Obviously you did not read nor understood features it offers
over any other similar tool.

Please read again features listed at my site and you get the answer to
your question.