Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerabilities in DS-Syndicate for Joomla

From: "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity com ua>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:31:35 +0300

Hello Benji!

It's good that you are drawing attention to my advisories, but very often
your letters are unequal and not serious. So I've put you in my blacklist. I
already wrote recommendation for people to the list, to use your time
wisely. And because you can't do it by yourself (as it clear), I'll help
you. I hope now you'll become using your time more wisely.

so you've moved from discovering leet xss vulnerabilities

I'm discovering any vulnerabilities which I meet during my researchers. I
have no prejudice for any of classes from WASC TC v1/v2. If you have some
problems with XSS or any other class of vulnerabilities, it's your own
problems (as I already mentioned to the list concerning moaning about XSS).

to publishing old exploits?

I don't think it's old. While there are web sites with this vulnerability,
it'll be not old and actual. I found these vulnerabilities in 2009 at one
web site (and after my announce in 2010 I checked it on other web sites),
so that time were sites with these holes, and now there are sites with them.

And in my second advisory about DS-Syndicate, which I have published even
before you wrote me your letter, I wrote about new vulnerabilities which I
recently found in this plugin. So if you were looking for some fresh holes,
you could easily found them.

I would offer you a sec. job, but unfortunately I think you're too
qualified.

Thanks for offer :-). But I don't need offers from not serious people
(including you).

Also note that from my side, I'd never offer you a security job, because I
need only serious employee. It's my main criterion for all kind of job,
including security job.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site