Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: denial-of-service vulnerability in theMicrosoft Malicious Software Removal Tool

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:30:13 +0200

Since I'm always for a coding challenge, here goes nothing:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.disk-total-space.php#95305
It's in PHP though. The gist of it would be disk_total_space and/or
disk_free_space.
Don't "reinvent the wheel" is what I say :)

Cheers.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Thor (Hammer of God)