Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Sample videos for ENG++

From: Nelson Brito <nbrito () sekure org>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:49:41 -0300

Hello, fellows.

Here is the very first sample video demonstranting the exploit development methodology I've been working for a while: Exploit Next Generation® (ENG++).

Briefly, ENG++ (@ExploitNG / Twitter) is a methodology to create dynamic and unexpected ways to do wrong things right! Becase FIVE bytes can make the difference!

No, there is no paper describing ENG++ yet... I'm still waiting to confirm if my submission will be approved by a security conference, so no paper until there.

Till there you can check the reliability of an exploit module ported to work with Metasploit Framework:
- http://is.gd/ckZ5j

Here's a little description for this video:
- http://is.gd/ckMNH

Cheers.

Nelson Brito
Security Researcher
http://fnstenv.blogspot.com/

Please, help me to develop the ENG® SQL Fingerprint™ downloading it from Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/mssqlfp/) or from Sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mssqlfp/).

Sent on an  iPhone wireless device. Please, forgive any potential misspellings!