Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Clever DEP Trick

From: ☣frank^2 <frank2 () dc949 org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:22:15 -0700

I'm a little upset that you've decided to take this route-- especially
considering your strong stance on the New World Order. Doesn't helping
the Information Society's establishment in using technology to guide
and control the world populous contradict your beliefs? By joining the
information security community and contributing to it you're
essentially empowering the New World Order and its ability to remain
secure from the outside threat of dissidents.

Don't you think your abilities would be better put to use disrupting
the establishment? Big fan, by the way, just worried that maybe you've
drunk the kool-aid of Big Brother.

--
"HELLO MY NAME IS TWILIGHT AND I AM A DRACULA"