Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] announcing skipfish, an automated web app security scanner

From: NeZa <neza0x () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:13:26 -0500

Hey Michal,

Great!! effort and thanks for sharing.

Are you considering to implement "web macros" in near future for this tool?

So that you can manually crawl apps and fill out expected data (Captchas,
Credit Cards)  in order to do a thorough analysis.

As you know, sometimes a captcha or lack of valid information in the forms
break the app flow and therefore the web applications missed to test
important sections.

Let me know your thoughts.