Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WINDOWS KERNEL SOURCE LEAK GET IT NOW B4 INEVITABLE TAKEDOWN

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:55:27 -0400

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:30:34 -0000, Benji said:
to smoke. I was like the bounty hunter of the halls. Do you have hall
monitors at 'college' (is that the correct spelling?)? If you do, email me,
I'm currently looking for a job where I can get lots of power.

We call them "police". You probably wouldn't like it - you'd probably be
too busy crapping your pants the first time you went into a situation
where you might get shot at (which does happen - William Morva managed to
kill 2 LEOs, and bullets were still flying when cops went into Norris Hall).