Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Last day to download WinScanX Basic or WinScanX Pro... forever.

From: Reed Arvin <reedarvin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:42:17 -0700

I have received a cease and desist letter regarding certain tools on
http://windowsaudit.com. Regardless of the validity of the
accusations, I do not have the financial means to support legal
defense.

With that said, please take this opportunity to download WinScanX
Basic or purchase WinScanX Pro before they are gone forever. After
today, all that remains is a slim chance to find the product(s) via
some other means.

The http://windowsaudit.com site will be taken down this evening and
will remain offline indefinitely.

WinScanX Basic (free):
http://windowsaudit.com/downloads/WinScanX_Basic.zip

WinScanX Pro ($10.00 for the last day):
http://windowsaudit.com/

Thank you to all those that have downloaded either of the WinScanX
products. I hope they continue to provide value.