Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Crossdressers; The Phantom [censored]

From: musnt live <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:56:39 -0400

[Note from SecLists staff: We had to censor a couple words in this 3rd
 party posting to foil someone trying to have it taken down.  That
 doesn't mean we like or agree with the post--we try to block
 takedowns in general.]

Hello super hackers of Full-Disclosure!

Additional misinformation for those who read my email (and who still didn't
because for to my engrish said is blows, get over it) Crossdressers: the
phantom menace

In addition also to previous attacks before from open crossdressers this
year I added three new crossdressers (and soon would add more). (You
for to must remember, my advisories are meant for to be in the future!)

To before-mentioned crossdressers include:

Joanna Rutkowska
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:182009751-M.jpg

Dianora
http://www.oxide.org/unix/pics/dianora.jpg

MustLive security [censored] from UA
http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/ruete/arabian/50.jpeg

Please do not be is to fooled at Defcon. For you think you will
[censored] Joanna after few beers must until she is tell you bend over
therefore breaking Dan Kaminksi's heart.

Best wishes & regards,
MusntLive
Administrator of Truth, Justice and Mystery
http://dont.joo.worry.for.this.now