Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: targetted SSH bruteforce attacks

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 00:52:03 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk [mailto:full-disclosure-
bounces () lists grok org uk] On Behalf Of Sebastian Rother

Ok I strongly dislike this non-working blafoobiztalk.
Are you all gayhats like FX who works for whoever pays most?

Working for whoever pays most makes us gay?

I'll take gay and rich over poor and stupid any day.   And by the way, just so that you know, there are well
established psychological profiles outlining a man's propensity to go out of his way to challenge other men as being
"gay."  I'm just sayin'.

P.S.  FX is a great guy.   You are of course welcome to your opinion, but actually posting like you did is seriously
immature.