Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NuralStorm Webmail Multiple Vulnerabilities

From: musnt live <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:43:49 -0400

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Justin C. Klein Keane
<justin () madirish net> wrote:

Vendor Response
- ---------------
Contact attempts with vendor have been unsuccessful, emails to all
published contacts (including domain registrants) bounced.  The project
was last updated nearly 8 years ago so it is reasonable to assume that
it has been abandoned.

- --
Justin C. Klein Keane
http://www.MadIrish.net

Hello Full Disclosure. I like to warn you about stupidity, whoreing
and security research.

Performing security research and disclosure of projects over 8 years
old is stupid not only for because you has nothing better to do, but
because you are perhaps too lame for to perform real research.

"Full Disclosure, I'd like to warn you about vulnerability in the
1970's" . . . It is reasonable to say no one cares.