Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security app

From: James Matthews <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:26:27 -0500

What I found to be very helpful was looking at the iPhone-dev teams's
presentation about the jailbreak and then asking some questions in the chat
room.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>wrote:

Depending on what you are aiming at.

In general, I'd love to see an information listing app, of course of
security-related information (connections, sensors...).

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Will McAfee <