Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Risk measurements

From: "Craig S. Wright" <craig.wright () Information-Defense com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:40:07 +1100

Exactly,
As Valdis has stated, we want economic optimality. Valdis has stated this in
a far easier to understand manner than I.

I will publish a financial model on the blog this weekend that displays the
relationships graphically.

Regards,
Dr. Craig S Wright <http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com/>  GSE-Malware,
GSE-Compliance, LLM, & ...