Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Awakenedlands.com Hacked/Username-Password Dump & Source Code

From: "AwakenedLands.com Account Activation" <activations () awakenedlands com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:57:07 +0000

Dumb admin over at Awakenedlands.com

Here's all their code and a decrypted users table 35k of emails and 16k of
md5 decrypted hashes.

I also include most of the tables name and data, and column names.

users list: http://bit.ly/hFW7Ak
code: http://bit.ly/gN5KFk

Site currently reads:

AwakenedLands.com is undergoing data recovery at the moment, so we apologize
for the outage. All database data has been recovered as of 11:53AM from
December 27th, however pending some sanity checks the data may be reverted
back to our 4:00AM verified backup. The server pages are being inspected for
any corruption. Expect the game to be online before the forums. Again, our
apologies for the downtime.

Game ETA : Sometime during December 28th we estimate the game will be back
online.
Forum ETA : At the moment, we are focusing on game data, so we cannot
provide a reliable forum estimate.

We had a site vulnerability that was exploited. As a precaution, assume all
data has been compromised. Please protect yourselves and change any
passwords you may share with other websites.

I want to personally thank the community with all the help offered to
hasten our data recovery.

HoHoHo
Hacked by BallzDeep