Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Making Security Suck Less

From: wac <waldoalvarez00 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 03:26:03 -0500

Aha, welcome to the world. It is broken and will likely keep that way
for long. So do what i do... Adapt, take a seat, wear a green hat if
you can and forget about the rest. They will not understand, nor they
want to. Besides we would see a load of net admins loosing their jobs
/ companies filling bankruptcy if the model changes so...

You know what.. Bertrand Russell said once:

"Men who are unhappy, like men who sleep badly, are always proud of the fact."

Sort like the old way of saying "don't worry be happy!" :D

And I have serious doubts about that OSSTMM btw.